Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update and Changes on Lance's Blog

Dear friends,

I have not posted recently but I hope to post more in the weeks ahead.

I am simplifying my blog a little bit. I am in the process of cleaning up my blog, removing posts and simplifying the layout. I am probably not going to do any more reposts, only original material (although I will continue to post music videos).

I am narrowing my focus to music and occasional social commentary, but no partisan political offerings.

I have created a separate blog for my own poetry.

I have already created a separate blog for my religious interests, which will focus mostly on my practice as an Anglican (http://anglicanchurch.blogspot.com ).

To those who have followed me, thank you very much. I appreciate your readership.

Blessings,

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment